• Creator
    Topic
    NaHaZo TeamNaHaZo Team
    • Topics 2
    • Replies 6
    @lydia

Hello,

Follow as I document my 3-month Hair Challenge using Moringa Powder from 1 April – 30 June 2024.

The rules of my challenge are to:-
    1. Drink a gallon of water daily
    2. Deep condition with Moringa powder mask once a week.
    3. Deep hair moisturized (LOC ) at least X3 a week.

I will update you weekly on my progress.

Current hairdo: Protective styling with cornrows.

Hair Length: Past Shoulder length (inching to APL).

Goal: Improve my overall hair length, but mostly texture. I have suffered a bout of thinning hair, with bald spots induced by stress.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      NaHaZo TeamNaHaZo Team
      • Topics 2
      • Replies 6
      @lydia

*Update – 30 June 2024

Touching base after the 3 month challenge period, and it did not go as I had hoped. My planned updates and sticking to the rules of the challenge went out the window as I found myself facing a challenging personal experience.

I had to put all my hair challenge goals on the back burner and focus on prioritising my health. My iron levels, which had recovered, also took a knock and I have been trying to get my Iron and Vitamin D levels back to normal levels (for the 100th time).

Nonetheless, my attention is turned back to my mental and internal health, and I look forward to starting another hair challenge and seeing it through. Until the next challenge ladies, hope your hair journey went smoother than mine.

Happy naturaling!

NaHaZo TeamNaHaZo Team
      • Topics 2
      • Replies 6
      @lydia

It is the second week of the challenge.

Habits Update.

1. I drank one gallon of water everyday.

2. I moisturised with clove oil and shea butter for atleast X3 a week.

I had hoped to undo my plaits, but it has been a demanding week, so I will undo my plaits when the schools have closed for holidays. I will have more time on my hands then.

3. Did not moisturise my hair on Sunday as planned. I will do it mid-week.

Not being so hard on myself as it has been quite a busy week for me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.